Want a quick and easy to make recipe for your holiday parties? How about delicious and healthy strawberry and avocado salsa? It goes well with chips and baguettes or you can just eat it as a salad like I do.
Just combine the following ingredients in a bowl and give it a gentle toss. Enjoy!
– 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
– 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled avocado
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
– 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
– 1/4 teaspoon stevia and black pepper