Shitake Jeon – 버섯 완자전 (Pan-fried Beef and Mushroom Patties)
Shitake Jeon – 버섯 완자전 or Shiitake mushroom pancake with minced beef using shiitake mushrooms as a bowl. Mushroom flavor is good, and the texture is good when chewed with the meat, so it goes well with any food.
And don’t forget, #LifesDelicious, so enjoy it!
For more Healthy, Delicious & Easy Recipes
- 17 shiitake mushrooms
- 200g of minced beef
- 20g of carrot
- 20g of onion
- 1 egg, 2Ts of flour
- 1Ts of minced garlic
- 1Ts of Chopped Spring onion
- 1 Red peeper
- 1 Green pepper
- 1/2 Ts nicely aged soy sauce
- 1/3Ts of Kosher salt
- Pepper, Sesame oil
- 1/2 Ts of ginger Juice,
- 1/2Ts of sugar
- Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1Ts of nicely aged soy sauce
- Sesame oil,
- 1/3Ts of sugar
1. Chop carrots, onions, and peppers.
2. Add carrots, onions, peppers, chopped garlic, chopped green onion, soy sauce, kosher salt, sesame oil, pepper, ginger juice, and sugar, and mix them well.
3. Add 1Ts of soy sauce, a little bit of sesame oil, and 1/3Ts of sugar and make the sauce.
4. Remove the stalks of shiitake and cover soy sauce on the back of the shiitake.
5. Sprinkle lightly with flour.
6. Add a little salt and beat the eggs.
7. Add the right amount of seasoned beef and lightly coat with flour.
8. Dip egg water in the floured area.
9. Grease a heated pan with oil and cook first on the meat side.
10. Reduce heat to low and cook over low heat.