A classic salad with a bit of an Asian twist! This Beef Salad is a healthy mix of protein and veggies for when you are craving beef and are looking for a balanced meal.
With thinly sliced beef as the core of the recipe, this dish is a quick and flavorful fix-perfect for when you don’t have time to cook a complex meal. The curry powder in the salad dressing adds another layer of depth to your salad, the “secret ingredient” that gives this salad a special Asian twist!
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 qtr. cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 qtr. tspn grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/3 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef
- 1 pack of spring mix greens
- Cherub Tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and rice vinegar.
- Drizzle half of the marinade/dressing over the thinly sliced beef, saving half for the salad.
- Add curry powder into the remaining salad dressing, mix, and set aside.
- On a pre-heated grill, prepped with a small amount of oil, grill the beef until brown. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mixed greens, chopped cherub tomatoes, chopped basil, and chopped cilantro.
- Top the salad with the remaining dressing and toss.
- Plate the salad, and add the beef on top and surrounding the salad.