Chicken & vegetable salad is an Asian-style salad. We are gonna boil the chicken breast to make this salad which means it is low-calorie. The dressing has wasabi so it is a little spicy. This salad is definitely good for the summertime and you can make this salad for home parties.
Are you ready? Chicken & vegetable salad-치킨 냉채! Let’s get started!
- 150 g Chicken breast
- 2 Green onion
- ¼ tbsp Korean mustard
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Minced garlic
- ¼ tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Plum extract - Optional
- 1 tbsp Sesame seed
- Boil the water and put chicken breast with green onion, garlic, and a little bit of soju or sake into the pot. Then boil them.
- Cool down the boiled chicken breast and tear them with your hands.
- Chop all the vegetables (carrots, onions, cabbage...) and put them on the plate
- Make the dressing. (Korean mustard 1/4, sugar 1, vinegar 2, soy sauce 1, sesame oil 1/4, minced garlic 1/2, plum extract 1, sesame seeds 1)
- Mix the vegetables and chicken with the dressing.